This jacket is a uni sex, purchase your regular size for a male or size down for a female.
- Waterproofing: Full waterproof rated 15,000 hydrostatic head.
- Insulation: Synthetic ECO Primaloft black insulation, made with 60% recycled material.
- 60gm in the body and 40gm in the arms.
- Breathability: Rated 10,000
- 2 layer consstruction jacket.
- Bonded seams prevent water entering between the fabric.
- Helmet compatible hood with a stiff peak to retain its shape in the wet weather.
- Adjustable toggle at the back of the hood to close the fit around your head.
- Zipped ventilation under the arm with mesh backing, allowing hot air to escpae whilst protecting you from the snow.
- Removable powder skirt with a anti-slip elasticated band.
- Adjustable cuffs with a velcro strap.
- Adjustable hem closes the fit around your body to retain warmth.
- 2 large hand pockets with multiple entry.
- Patch pocket on the right side of the chest with a fabric closure.
- Water resistant YKK chest zip on the left hand side which tucks into a gauge.
- Goggle wipe placed inside the left chest pocket.
- Internal zipped pocket with a cord outlet for headphones.
- Internal mesh drop pocket for goggles.
- Zipped lift pass pocket on the left sleeve.
FW clothing is designed to take on the elements face on, so you have protection on the mountain to enjoy any activity. FW aims to create clothing which has a minimalistic style and has minimal impact on the natural environment that we want to enjoy over the winter. They focus on high quality materials, recycled materials and repair don’t replace to create longer lasting product. FW is pronounced forward, as they’re pushing forward technology in the garments to give you the best performance. Even outside of the mountain environment, the sleek design look great for urban and street wear.